Easy Street Blog

Easy Street Records Queen Anne Store Closing January 18, 2013

POSTED BY ON Wed Jan 2, 08:22 AM

Dear Friends:

It’s with a heavy heart that we have to say goodbye to our beloved Queen Anne neighborhood. Thanks to you, 2012 was one of our better years. We posted some good sales numbers and hosted some amazing events. We have been at this location for 12 years. We did not want to close.

In the past year, we received various honors and accolades. We were named King County’s Small Business of the Year and Mayor McGinn proclaimed Dec 20 Easy Street Records Day, in which he stated that “Easy Street Records embodies the diverse musical styles that Seattle produces and is an essential part of the community." We found good reason to be optimistic about 2013.

After fulfilling our 10-year lease, our landlord was looking for another long-term lease. We felt this might be risky, particularly with the current economic landscape of retail and some changes that had affected the neighborhood. Furthermore, the rent that the landlord was looking for was significantly more than what we had been paying. Initially, we were fortunate in negotiating a couple one-year leases. That is what kept us here these last couple of years.

The new tenant, Chase Bank, will take possession of 20 Mercer St on Jan 21. We thank our committed customers, this beautiful neighborhood, our fellow merchants and neighbors, and all of the music lovers and musicians that supported Easy Street Records at this location. We will miss all of you and cherish the memories forever.

We recently signed a new 15-year lease at our original store in West Seattle, where we will carry on the Easy Street tradition of great in-stores, yummy breakfasts, tasty vinyl, and overall, an excellent selection of music. We hope to see you there soon.

Forever grateful, Matt Vaughan and the 20 Mercer Crew

Comments

1. So sad!

Here’s to a great 2013! never close West Seattle!

Cheers Matt!

Posted by Tom Starr | Jan 2, 2013 12:04:36 PM

2. Bah! Banks! Thanks for making our neighborhood brighter all these years. I’ll be sure to come visit again before you vacate. Fie on your landlord. Fie!

Posted by John | Jan 2, 2013 12:15:23 PM

3. aw, this is so sad. you guys have been my kids’ introduction to the process of collecting their own music, and for the last 6 months (since they turned two) we’ve come every sunday to choose a new cd or two. at 2-1/2 years old, their music collections are already wonderfully diverse (though there’s a startling prevalence of david bowie, who is their all-time favorite, followed closely by rush), and they’ve frequently fallen in love with whatever is playing when we walk in. we come from NE of mill creek, and W seattle is an awfully long drive and means we’d miss pagliacci’s pizza and gelato, but we’ll have to try it. i sure hope some of the staff is transferring, too – the kids love their “record store guys”! thanks for being a great place for them to learn about music – you’ll always be a part of their collection!

brianna (mom) and beckett (curly-headed munchkin) and owain (munchkin with the pacifier)

Posted by brianna | Jan 2, 2013 12:15:34 PM

4. An incredible run, my friend! Hate to see QA go, but I know WS will be even better…if that’s even possible. Cheers to you, Matt…and to Easy St.!!

Posted by Annie Eason-Lumby | Jan 2, 2013 12:21:48 PM

5. such sad news, you guys are the best. is the YLT in-studio still on for closing day?

Posted by victoria | Jan 2, 2013 12:21:50 PM

6. so sad !!!!!! Guess I’ll have to take the Rapid Ride to West Seattle but I will miss this store so much- huge part of my neighborhood, thanks for all the awesome shows and hours of browsing and buying xxoo

Posted by anne dederer | Jan 2, 2013 12:24:12 PM

7. End of an era for Seattle, but not the end of Easy Street Records! So grateful to Matt Vaughan and honored to have been a huge part of ESR and the Queen Anne location in particular during it’s run. I’m filled with many fond memories of community, staff, great music and the hundreds of amazing free in-stores performed there. Lord knows, I’ve shed blood, sweat and tears there at 20 Mercer in QA.
    I love that fucking store, but the original West Seattle location lives on!
    Viva La Easy Street!

Posted by Bob Major | Jan 2, 2013 12:25:23 PM

8. What sad news! I’ll miss having you as a neighbor. :(

Posted by steph | Jan 2, 2013 12:27:20 PM

9. It’s not so inconvenient for Queen Anne — just take the RapidRide all the way to the Alaska Junction.

I still miss Tower Books at this location but I will also miss Easy Street QA.

Posted by Steve M | Jan 2, 2013 12:27:21 PM

10. Bummer! Easy Street is the best music source around. I’m sorry that you are closing the Q.A. store so I guess I’ll have to head to West Seattle more. Long live East Street.

Posted by Eric Giger | Jan 2, 2013 12:27:25 PM

11. Maybe we’ll see you open up a store elsewhere? This is a huge loss.

Posted by Zach | Jan 2, 2013 12:27:44 PM

12. Dude! I just bought something there this weekend. Thanks for keeping it going as long as you could man.

Posted by Jethro | Jan 2, 2013 12:34:29 PM

13. Damn!

I called in a couple of years ago when visiting a friend. Bought a T and Shabazz Palaces CD and hung out. Thanks for being friendly to a lost Londoner. Shame to close but best of luck…

Posted by Grim Chip | Jan 2, 2013 12:46:47 PM

14. This was my go-to record shop when I lived in Seattle. I’m making a pilgrimage up I-5 to browse those racks one more time before you close.

Posted by Theo Craig | Jan 2, 2013 12:49:14 PM

15. Thanks for keeping one of the best music stores in the country going for as long as you did. Easy Street is one of my favorite places in the world. What a shitty way to start the new year, but at least there’s West Seattle!

Posted by Nathan | Jan 2, 2013 12:57:18 PM

16. I’m so sad to hear this! The Queen Anne Easy Street has always been my favorite record store. I’ve seen three of the best concerts in the back of the store, and it’s like my music Mecca. I even hoped that one day I’d get to work there! No matter, you will be missed so much and I will be sure to frequent your other store as much as I can. Forever love and thanks for some of the best memories ever!

Posted by Alexandra Marga | Jan 2, 2013 01:07:47 PM

17. I practically lived in this place when I was growing up. Sad to see you guys go. I don’t think Chase bank will provide quite as good a place for music-obsessed teenagers like my younger self to hang out.

Posted by Carver | Jan 2, 2013 01:11:17 PM

18. Sad news today, that was a great location. Thanks Matt and crew for all the years of awesomeness at that spot. But…if you haven’t yet been to the West Seattle store, or even if it’s just been awhile, you’re missing out! Start with CDs and brunch at Easy Street, check out the farmer’s market across the street, then grab some cupcakes at Cupcake Royale and head down to Alki for a fun day at the beach. And yes, there’s even a Pagliacci’s a block away. :)

Posted by Kristin Quick | Jan 2, 2013 01:14:58 PM

19. Such bad news for the community. But at least you will be in West Seattle for 15 more years!! I will be visiting when I move back to Seattle this Spring!!

Posted by Claudia Robbins | Jan 2, 2013 01:17:00 PM

20. Oh, great. We will have another Chase Bank. We don’t have enough of those around here and there are just way too many record stores. Good grief. To hell with greedy landlords! I hope you find another viable location. Easy Street QA was the last remaining record store in Seattle that truly felt like a record store.

Posted by Trent | Jan 2, 2013 01:17:02 PM

21. this breaks my heart. I’ve bought more records from the Queen Anne store than any other place on the planet (possibly combined). that area just wont be the same. is there going to be any kind of inventory sale or is it all moving to the other location?

Posted by Justin | Jan 2, 2013 01:31:14 PM

22. That is just awful! Well keep the West Seattle store running strong!

Posted by Rude_TexMex | Jan 2, 2013 01:32:35 PM

23. I’m sorry to see the QA location close, it was “my” record shop when I first moved to the area 12 years ago. 7 years ago I moved to West Seattle, thankful to be near the original location. My wife, daughter and I are now in at least once a week but I will mourn the QA location. Thank you for being here. Long live physical media (& the independant stores that carry it)!

Posted by Nic | Jan 2, 2013 01:33:26 PM

24. so bad news i loved to go there when i visited Seattle :(

Posted by issis | Jan 2, 2013 01:54:59 PM

25. Thanks so much for all that you did for our neighborhood. I will miss you immensely but continue to shop at your store in West Seattle. I cannot thank you enough for all the special orders, and great service! Patti

Posted by Patti | Jan 2, 2013 01:57:59 PM

26. So sorry to hear it! I used to live in the apartment building on the other corner and Easy Street was by leaps and bounds the best part about living there. I watched many in-store shows, including an awesome show by Phoenix many years ago. All the best of luck to you guys – you do great work and are an asset to the Seattle community!

Posted by Susan | Jan 2, 2013 01:59:01 PM

27. Who are the landlords? Let’s put some screws to ‘em folks. Or a bit of hot tar and some chicken feathers. Or y’know, what have you…

(And by all that, I mean give ‘em a piece of my mind, not actual harm of course.)

Posted by Robert | Jan 2, 2013 02:02:05 PM

28. As a long-time QA resident and Easy Street customer, I’m so sad to learn this news. Your store has provided our neighborhood with excellent music and service and will be sorely missed. All those great in-store shows (happy memories include Camper Van B., Laura Cantrell, the Knitters, so many others…). Losing your store and the fine people who work there is a great cultural loss.Thank you for all these good years and take care of your good selves.

Posted by Emily | Jan 2, 2013 02:14:35 PM

29. There goes the neighborhood! Between Funhouse and this, OA is nosediving. Sad

Posted by john ned | Jan 2, 2013 02:16:58 PM

30. Sucks for QA. Please come liven up Lake City Way with a new location! I’ll still come to West Sea if you don’t.

Posted by JP | Jan 2, 2013 02:28:35 PM

31. fuckin’ Chase?!? I bank there but I might leave REAL SOON

Posted by Ryan | Jan 2, 2013 02:32:35 PM

32. All TOO Ironic that Seattle will now have yet another CHASE BANK instead of a beautiful one-of-a-kind cultural institution like EASY STREET… Matt: GREAT JOB bringing true life to the neighborhood all these years… WHAT a beautiful store it’s been… Now, instead of true life, we’re going to see quite the opposite on that corner…..sad….

Posted by Marc Weinstein | Jan 2, 2013 02:32:38 PM

33. I love you Matt Vaughan!

Posted by Kisha Vaughan | Jan 2, 2013 02:37:35 PM

34. Your store and crew have been a major charm here in QA. All of you who work here have touched and introduced many locals with the gift of music. I also want to give recognition to the artist that paints the outside walls. I am very sad about your departure and feel anger towards that damn landlord who would rather change the fell of QA for a few extra bucks and put in a damn bank! Boo!! Shame on him/her!

Posted by Jerry Green | Jan 2, 2013 02:55:18 PM

35. This is so sad. I literally wanted to cry when I heard this. I’ve been coming to the Queen Anne store for the last decade a couple of times a week in search of used vinyl. My lunch breaks will never be the same. Thanks for everything.

Posted by Kurt Hicklin | Jan 2, 2013 03:00:06 PM

36. This so saddens me. THANK YOU for the tons of great memories, music, and just all-around wonderful place to visit. The QA store will be deeply missed. I will be shopping with my BECU card in WS.

Posted by Heather | Jan 2, 2013 03:13:32 PM

37. There are banks every few blocks, and surely plenty of Chase branches. Easy Street will be sorely missed in our household and that of several folks we know and love.

Posted by EvelynBee | Jan 2, 2013 03:16:49 PM

38. Depressing. Thanks for all the good years…wish more people were still shopping at record stores and you didn’t have to worry about making the rent!

Posted by Charlie | Jan 2, 2013 03:24:11 PM

39. Thanks for your commitment and for funneling profits back into the local community for all these years. We will be seeing you at the Junction and I hope everyone displaced by this closure is able to find a job very soon.

Posted by Cathy | Jan 2, 2013 03:30:03 PM

40. Unforgettable shop on QA. The Paul Westerberg in-store is my forever enduring mental picture.

Posted by Pete Hilgendorf | Jan 2, 2013 03:30:38 PM

41. Five years ago I moved from Queen Anne to West Seattle. West Seattle seemed like a million miles away and foreign but it had an Easy Street Records so I knew it must be cool. And it was. I am glad I moved to a neighborhood that was more aligned with my values. QA has been systematically more and more generic/corporate over the last decade. Nothing could be more symbolic then replacing an independent store that brings the community together with a corporate greedy bank. Here’s my invitation to you: move to West Seattle, close your Chase account and get a BECU account, and keep shopping at Easy Street!

Posted by Jody Rodgers | Jan 2, 2013 03:58:12 PM

42. Oh Boy, a bank! thanks for a great 12 years -

Posted by Geoff | Jan 2, 2013 03:58:43 PM

43. Last year I had awesome vacation week in Seattle. I travelled alone from México and had no friends in the city. One of my best memories of those days is the moment that I spend in this record store. I remember finding myself in a huge cozy place full of awesome music, lots of vinyl records and walls filled with cool posters of the in-stores.

“…and if you ever get lonely, just go to the record store and visit your friends”.

Thank you ESR @ Queen Anne.

Posted by Gina | Jan 2, 2013 04:45:53 PM

44. Terrible news! Chase just lost a customer. Seems like a microcosm of our society as a whole – corporate greed vs. small business authenticity… Please find another location quickly, and I’ll find you! Best of luck!

Posted by Nancy | Jan 2, 2013 04:50:17 PM

45. So sad to hear this. Easy Street, QA was like a second home to me when I first moved to Seattle. I’d spend my evenings perusing the isles, listening through the kiosks, and buying albums from artists I’d never heard before. Thanks for keeping me warm during my days in Queen Anne – thanks for the shows, and thanks for being an awesome music store. Glad to hear the West Seattle store will continue to carry the torch.

Posted by Jon Lanman | Jan 2, 2013 04:55:15 PM

46. You will be missed! I wanted to write something to explain how much you’d be missed, but it became far too long for this comment box. You can read my long-winded goodbye here: http://otterpopsandhiphop.wordpress.com/2013/01/02/a-long-winded-goodbye-to-easy-street-records-in-queen-anne/

Posted by Eliot | Jan 2, 2013 04:59:17 PM

47. Awful news! I saw so many great in-stores here and this place has improved my record collection greatly. Thank you very much for the many great years!! And I am going to continue to shop at Easy Street West Seattle…this is for sure!

Posted by birdy num num | Jan 2, 2013 05:03:40 PM

48. Easy Street Records have been and still are my favorite music stores EVER. I am heart broken. I will make the extra trek to the West Seattle store more. I love Easy Street! Wahhh

Posted by Chris | Jan 2, 2013 05:40:53 PM

49. This is indeed sad news. One of the greats is leaving us. It always felt like a Seattle staple. It seems Record Store Day and trips during Bumbershoot will never be the same! I am proud of my stint there. I have fond memories of working many in stores (band of horses!) and changing the many busted letters on that great spinning sign. Thanks Matt, best of luck…we all are better because of your special store.

Posted by Jean-Paul | Jan 2, 2013 06:12:43 PM

50. Matt-
    So sorry to hear about the QA store closing. That’s a huge loss for Seattle’s independent music scene. Thanks for holding out as long as you could up there & thanks for always supporting our local music community. Long live Easy Street West Seattle!!

Posted by The Jet City Stream Crew | Jan 2, 2013 06:15:20 PM

51. I’ve lived in Seattle 11 or 12 years and seen several independent record/CD stores go out of business. I am really sorry to hear this and sad to see you go. You will be missed. Thanks for all the great music!

Posted by Brian Straub | Jan 2, 2013 07:36:49 PM

52. been shopping there since it was Tower Records and I bought my first rock LP, Heart” Little Queen.“let’s all try to keep supporting the bricks and mortar music stores. I’ll continue to support WS store!

Posted by Ann C | Jan 2, 2013 07:39:06 PM

53. Nooooooooooo! ESR in Queen Anne is my favourite record store on earth (and seriously – I’ve looked). We’ve been making a yearly pilgrimmage down there for 5 years now (it’s a 7 hour drive) and my visit to Easy Street is always the highlight of the summer – it’s clearly been built by people who love music, and you can feel it in every square inch of that place. This is very sad news, but thank you to the entire staff for making each visit memorable – you literally changed my life.

Posted by Mike V. | Jan 2, 2013 08:02:00 PM

54. Sarah Howard is my forever and always summer jam! She really kept the lights on in the place! Thank you for all the wonderful memories Sarah, James, Jodie, Krispijn, Kurt, Megan, Gary, Nate, Jefferson, Smitty, Mackenzie, Troy, Mark, et al. I learned a lot. Easy Street QA, I’ll be sorry to see you go.

Posted by Adam Moustache | Jan 2, 2013 08:04:02 PM

55. To answer a previous question, the landowner is apparently our friends at Diamond Parking. Never hitting one of their lots again! http://info.kingcounty.gov/Assessor/eRealProperty/Dashboard.aspx?ParcelNbr=5457300010

Posted by Paul | Jan 2, 2013 08:06:17 PM

56. Huge bummer. I only lived in Seattle for three years, but I certainly spent a fair amount of idle Saturday time in that store. You guys are/ were great. Big loss for Queen Anne.

Posted by Gabe | Jan 2, 2013 08:53:29 PM

57. I love this store so much…my neighborhood will never be the same. Thanks for all the greatness you’ve brought me these last two years. You guys are wonderful!

Posted by Ann | Jan 2, 2013 09:18:28 PM

58. start up a new location in Wallingford!

Posted by db | Jan 2, 2013 09:33:14 PM

59. Aaw, I visited your record store when I was visiting from Austin,Tx…you had Hawaiian music featured. I walked to you from my son’s house in the pouring rain, something we need more of here in Austin; we know a little bit about music here, com’on down. Thanks from me and my family.

Posted by judith g. | Jan 2, 2013 09:58:20 PM

60. I will miss the QA store so much! I often stopped in on my walk home from work. A Chase office is definitely not going to give me the same warm fuzzies.

Posted by Gabriel D | Jan 2, 2013 10:58:04 PM

61. One of my favorite spots in all Seattle. Very sorry to hear about this. I’ll make absolutely sure to visit the West Seattle store often.

Posted by Matt W. | Jan 2, 2013 11:01:35 PM

62. Such sad news. Love the store, and have loved introducing my daughter to it. Love W. Seattle, too, but it’s a haul for me. So let’s see: We’re down to one Easy Street and one Sonic Boom (plus Wall of Sound, Bop Street, etc.) We can’t afford to lose any more. A city without record stores ain’t no kinda city.

Posted by Middle-Aged Music Guy | Jan 2, 2013 11:07:18 PM

63. This is a very sad way to start the new year. I have spent many an hour in your store and loved to treat myself to a cd or two at the end of a hard week. The neighborhood just won’t be the same without you. Diamond Parking is sure building some bad karma with this move. :(

Posted by Tess | Jan 2, 2013 11:33:32 PM

64. I have terrific memories and countless hours in your store while I was stationed on the Lincoln in Seattle and Easy Street will always hold a special memory in my and my families heart forever. Thank you for the wonderful memories.

Posted by Chad W. | Jan 3, 2013 09:32:51 AM

65. So, so sad, but at the same time also just so glad there is a future secured via the long lease at West Seattle.

The memory of flying into town in 2009, getting together with a hundred mates for the PJ record release party in the WS store, 2 PJ shows at the Key, an Alice at the Moore, sandwiching a Meat Puppets at the QA store… This shall never be forgotten.

Posted by London Hinny | Jan 3, 2013 01:01:44 PM

66. Please, please, please re-open elsewhere in Seattle!
    I’ve been shopping here ever since you took over from Tower, indeed, driving across town to do so… and will continue to make ESR my go-to place, wherever you are.
    The Mercer crew is simply the best. I wish the best for all of them.
    A sad day.
    ESR must rise again.

Posted by pmb | Jan 3, 2013 01:23:31 PM

67. I feel like someone stole my girlfriend and I know I’ll never get her back. My heart is broken. Goodbye my love. Ill never forget you

Posted by Pauli G | Jan 3, 2013 02:19:15 PM

68. Oh Bunny sad sad news, I’ll never forget meeting Jack Johnson in your store ! See you in WS

Posted by Page Campau | Jan 3, 2013 04:00:03 PM

69. Diamond Parking should be ashamed of their greed putting profit before community. Scum of the earth!! I just wrote them a scathing e-mail and encourage others to fill their in box. If nothing else, made me feel better.

Posted by Elizabeth Alpaugh | Jan 3, 2013 06:09:39 PM

70. Mr Vaughan, First Skoochies, now this…. bah! What a drag. I’ll miss occasionally catching you at the counter, but will try to make the long haul to west seattle to give you my money.
    Much love & thanks for the music, and lit magazines.

Love, Tina

Posted by Tina Meadows | Jan 3, 2013 08:07:08 PM

71. Been going to that location since it was Tower in ’76. Saw an Elvis Costello in-store when you first opened. Wow a new bank in QA – how special! You will be missed immensely from a fellow record shop owner. Thanks Matt and good continued success in WS!

Posted by Daren Compton | Jan 3, 2013 09:03:01 PM

72. So SAD! This was one of the first places I went to when I moved to Seattle many many years ago and have been going ever since! There is some space in BALLARD!! Please come here!

Posted by Nick | Jan 3, 2013 10:26:29 PM

73. I’ve making annual pilgrimages from Calgary for the last 8 years and the Queen Anne location has been the best record store I’ve ever visited and its my first stop when visting Seattle. Glad to hear that the West Seattle store will remain going, best of luck to the staff. Thx for the memories

Posted by Brett | Jan 3, 2013 11:30:02 PM

74. I wish Easy Street would return to Kirkland. Loved that little hole in the wall store next to the theater.

Wish there was some real record stores in the area…only ones seems to be in Seattle which is just a tad bit further than I’d like to go.

Anyways, best of luck to Easy Street and a happy 2013!

Posted by nobody | Jan 3, 2013 11:43:39 PM

75. that really sucks guys !!!!

Posted by fifi | Jan 4, 2013 02:54:10 AM

76. I grew up in West Seattle, but loved the Queen Anne location just as much. Always spent an hour or two scouring the racks for gems every time I’m back in town, including last week. You have been infinitely more valuable to that neighborhood than yet another soulless bank will. So glad I got to visit the store one last time. Here’s to an excellent 2013 and more decades in the West Seattle shop.

Posted by Ian | Jan 4, 2013 08:36:41 AM

77. This blows.

Posted by Jason | Jan 4, 2013 10:46:25 AM

78. oh those landlords and their rental rates…;)…good luck Matt Vaughan. West Seattle location is an excellent spot!!!

Posted by sgood | Jan 4, 2013 11:38:52 AM

79. Keep on keeping on Matt. You’re loved & you’ve created a legacy.

Posted by sara | Jan 4, 2013 01:32:53 PM

80. Seriously? We don’t need more banks. We’ll be visiting the WS location even though it’s out of the way. Thanks for your service!

Posted by jay | Jan 4, 2013 09:23:36 PM

81. My first trip to Seattle, I irresponsibly and delightedly dropped $70 here. Very sorry I won’t have a third opportunity to do so. Will miss you guys.

Posted by Todd | Jan 4, 2013 09:58:34 PM

82. Matt,

Have you looked into relocating the record store to the vacant Blockbuster video next to the Mecca?

Posted by Jay | Jan 4, 2013 10:46:54 PM

83. Are you freakin kidding me? Chase bank? This is very sad news indeed. Another lost gem in Sea. It never ends…thank you for all the memories.

Posted by Kelley Bryant | Jan 4, 2013 11:25:01 PM

84. I feel sentimental over this. You remind me what fun it was to live in lower QA 10 years ago.

Posted by Sandy | Jan 5, 2013 11:32:01 AM

85. This is really sad news. I remember walking into the store my first time a few years ago and thinking these staff members look like weird freaks … and then moments later I discovered they were an eclectic group of kind, devoted, warm, incredibly knowledgeable, friendly, positive and enlightened contrsrians that you could find. And though the volume of inventory was deliberately slim, yet the variety was immense with much British stuff. Trips down from Vancouver will not be as fulfilling and Queen Anne will be impoverished without your warm presence. All the best fir more success with your west Seattle venue and thanks for the great service for many years.

Posted by alex | Jan 6, 2013 12:11:59 PM

86. This is a shame and I am sorry to hear this news. ESR helped me get settled in Seattle about 6 years ago when we moved from Santa Cruz. I got to work at the Queen Anne store twice. Met some friendly folks and found a ton of great records too. Best of luck you guys.

Posted by DJ Tom LG | Jan 7, 2013 11:24:02 PM

87. Grrrrrrrrr. . .

Posted by myche Worth | Jan 9, 2013 01:37:54 AM

88. I am sorry to hear this. Thank you so much for letting me get the chance to see Elvis Costello and I was Pleased to Meet Paul Westerberg at your store. Your support to local music and the Queen Anne area will be missed. Musicians need music stores. See you at the Junction. James Schultz Owner of The Guitar Store.

Posted by James Schultz | Jan 10, 2013 09:53:14 PM

89. Honestly heartbroken. This ruined my day when I heard about it a couple weeks ago…you will be greatly missed.

Posted by Olivia Sands | Jan 15, 2013 12:02:47 AM