Social Media & Marketing Coordinator
Thank you for all of your submissions for the positon!
We will be reviewing all of your materials, and then Easy Street will contact any candidates we'd like to interview in mid-to-late August 2020. Please understand that given our staffing limitations due to the Covid-19 downsizing, we may not be able to reply to all submissions.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us here.
Easy Street is looking for someone to help us manage our social media presence, 10-20 Hours per week.
You must be located in the Seattle area and be able to come into the shop.
- Manage our social media following on Instagram, Facebook & Twitter. Create posts, engage with our audience
- Create custom posts and pages on our e-commerce website
- Add products to our e-commerce catalogs (e-commerce Website, Facebook)
- Author newsletters, and manage our mailing lists using Mailchimp
- Create & Manage promotions with our label and distribution partners
- Generate sales and top sellers reports using Trak
- Perform in-store Sales Associate tasks. Cashier. Restocking.
- Familiarity with basic HTML
- Familiarity with social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook & Twitter)
- Some familiarity photo & video editing
- Willingness to learn
Send resume + replies to firstname.lastname@example.org, please use the subject "Now hiring - Social Media Manager"