$28.99 Buy MP3 Album
12. Hey Baby (Land Of The New Rising Sun) [M.A.C.C.]
15. Ave Maria (with Eleven)
1. Promise [Slash featuring Chris Cornell]
2. Whole Lotta Love [Santana featuring Chris Cornell]
8. Live To Rise [Soundgarden]
9. Lies [Gabin with Chris Cornell & Ace]
16. Stay With Me Baby
12. Wild World (Live at Pantages Theatre) [Yusuf/Cat Stevens with Chris Cornell]*
First ever complete retrospective of Chris Cornell’s career covering Soundgarden, Temple of the Dog, Audioslave and his solo works. This limited edition 4 CD deluxe edition set includes:
- 64 Tracks including 11 unreleased recordings
- Custom die-cut slipcase that showcases Seattle via the tree-line graphics on front and various cities Chris lived in through his life on back.
- 4 Individual CD-sized mini-Jackets
- 54-page booklet with unreleased photos
- Liner Notes by Kim Thayil, Matt Cameron, Tom Morello, Mike McCready and Brendan O’Brien
- Creative direction by Jeff Ament
*Denotes previously unreleased material
The limited edition 4-CD Deluxe Edition of Chris Cornell holds 64 songs with 11 recordings previously unreleased from all stages of Chris’ career including Soundgarden, Temple of the Dog, Audioslave and his solo works. Creative Director for the project is Jeff Ament (Pearl Jam, Temple of the Dog) who oversaw the project design including the 54-page booklet with unreleased photos. Liner note contributions by Kim Thayil, Matt Cameron, Tom Morello, Mike McCready and Brendan O’Brien. The slipcase with 4 CD-sized mini-jackets is wrapped by a custom die-cut o-card that showcases Seattle with tree-line graphics on the front and other various cities Chris lived in throughout his life on the back.
The centerpiece to the collection is the newly discovered, unreleased track “When Bad Does Good” found in Chris’ personal audio archive which was performed, recorded and mixed by Chris himself. The additional ten unreleased live performances include Chris’ duet with Yusuf/Cat Stevens on “Wild World” and another duet with his daughter, Toni Cornell, on Bob Marley’s indelible classic, “Redemption Song.” Temple of the Dog’s 25th anniversary reunion/first-ever-official tour in 2016 is highlighted with hometown performances of “Reach Down” and the Andy Wood/Mother Love Bone favorite “Stargazer,” Chris’ personal arrangement of “One” featuring the lyrics to Metallica’s song set to the music of U2’s song of same name, and a first ever album release of Audioslave’s 2005 ground-breaking performance on Cuban soil of “Show Me How To Live.” Also in 2016, one of Chris’ personal career-topping moments was performing at the prestigious Royal Albert Hall in London where he covered The Beatles’ “A Day In The Life.” The three additional live selections from Sweden in 2006 “Wide Awake,” “All Night Thing” and Led Zeppelin’s “Thank You” are from the very first show Chris performed by himself with an acoustic guitar in front of an audience which became the creative spark for his future, highly successful Songbook tours.