$9.99 Buy MP3 Album
1. Meowpurrdy (Feat. Lil Bub, Maceo, Delonte & Snoop Dogg) [El-P Remix]
2. Oh My Darling Don't Meow (Just Blaze Remix)
3. Pawfluffer Night (Zola Jesus Remix)
4. Close Your Eyes And Meow To Fluff (Feat. Zack De La Rocha) [Geoff Barrow Remix]
5. All Meow Life (Nick Hook Remix)
6. Lie, Cheat, Meow (Prince Paul Remix)
7. Meowrly (Feat. Boots) [Boots Remix]
8. Paw Due Respect (Blood Diamonds Remix)
9. Snug Again (Feat. Gangsta Boo) [Little Shalimar Remix]
10. Creown (The Alchemist Remix)
11. Angelsnuggler (Dan The Automator Remix)
12. Creown (Bonus) [3d Of Massive Attack Remix]
More Info:Originally posted as a pre-order offering for their seismic sophomore album Run the Jewels 2, the group jokingly promised to remix the album using only cat sounds in exchange for $40,000. An enterprising fan called their bluff via a highly publicized and successful Kickstarter campaign which exceeded its goal. Instead of backing down from the absurd premise, El-P and Killer Mike have rose to the occasion, assembling a stable of immensely talented producers (including El-P, Just Blaze, Prince Paul, Geoff Barrow of Portishead, Massive Attack, The Alchemist, Zola Jesus, Nick Hook, BOOTS, Dan The Automator, and more) to help deliver the goods.
LIMITED EDITION ONE TIME PRESSING!
FEATURING REMIXES FROM
DAN THE AUTOMATOR
FAUX FUR COVER + TAWNY BROWN VINYL + HAND DRAWN POSTER + COLLECTABLE STICKER SHEET
The album will be released via Mass Appeal Records as a limited edition (one-time pressing), 2XLP tawny brown vinyl version housed in a gatefold jacket, this time with the iconic Run the Jewels album cover hands represented in actual faux fur. The record also comes stocked with a hand-drawn poster and a limited edition Meow the Jewels sticker sheet. This is sure to be one of Run The Jewels most collectible records yet.